Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Night of the Museum 2 Review


Being a huge fan of the first movie, I was so excited when I saw that they had made a second movie. I was sure it was going to be as good as the first and I was so disappointed when it wasn't. Don't get me wrong it was a good movie, it just wasn't as good as the first. Most sequels are not as good as the first but I was certain with the cast in this movie they couldn't make it anything but superb. There were some funny parts in it and the moral of the story was cute but I could have waited to see this when it came out on DVD. I liked the new characters they put in, like the balloon dog, Einstein, and Abraham Lincoln. The cherubs were so cute singing the Jonas Brothers songs. My eldest daughter who is a Jonas Brother Junkie, says that was the best part of the movie. If your looking for a good family film, you cant go wrong with this movie but if your looking for it to be as good as the first, I would wait and get it on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment