Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Four Monkeys reviewed my Bows..

I want to first thank "My Four Little Monkey's" for the great review she did for me today. I have met a lot of people over time and it seems harder and harder to find good people. I must say the writer of "My Four Little Monkeys," Angie.. Is one of those rare finds.
She does an exceptional job when reviewing products on her blog and her professionalism is superb.
http://myfourmonkeysproductreviews.blogspot.com - Don't hesitate when joining her blog, the information for new innovative products and unique finds you will see on her blog are worth the read.
I also needed a lot of help when it came to designing my blog and Angie helped me out even though she has four kids of her own that she home schools. She found the time to give me pointers and get me headed in the right direction.
On her blog she is reviewing the bows I make and sell on Etsy. With this review there is a bow give away and entries must be in by 6/24. There is no purchase necessary and all you need to do is go to her blog, read the review and follow the steps to get your entry. http://myfourmonkeysproductreviews.blogspot.com
You will be able to choose any bow you like from my store - www.bm1carson.etsy.com
Because of this give away I will be continuing the bow give away every Sunday with no purchase necessary.

Thank you Angie for the great review.

No comments:

Post a Comment